FlandersBio goes international: BIO International Convention 2017 - 19-22 June 2017, San Diego
Monday, June 19, 2017 - Thursday, June 22, 2017
FlandersBio and Flanders Investment & Trade will join forces again to facilitate the participation of Flemish companies to the BIO International Convention; the largest global event for the biotech industry - taking place from 19-22 June 2017 in San Diego, US.
Registration for this mission is CLOSED.
The following 35 companies & organisations confirmed their participation: 2Bridge, amatsigroup Belgium, Andacon, Apitope International, argenx, Asclepia, Atoms & Art, Biocartis, Centre for Drug Design and Discovery, Clinitude, CMAST, Confo Therapeutics, De Clercq & Partners, Denys Research Consultants, DROIA, Fluidda, Galapagos, Improvementatwork, Janssen Pharmaceutica, JLINX, KU Leuven Research & Development, MyCartis, NLO, Novosanis, Ontoforce, Phara, Pharmafluidics, PMV, Prodigest, Rousselot, TiGeniX, Toxikon Europe, UGent Tech Transfer, VIB & XpandInnovation.
Main ingredients BIO Convention
- Business partnering: in 2016, 35,700 partnering meetings took place in 3 days time.
- Education Programme - covering the biotech and pharma industry's most relevant and timely topics: 800+ speakers; 157 topics
- Exhibition: 160,000+ square foot featuring more than 1,800 exhibitors
- A wide range of networking activities.
Who attends the BIO Convention?
- Leading biotech companies, top 25 pharma companies, top 20 CROs and CMOs, more than 300 academic institutions, government agencies and the leading consultants and service companies.
- One-third of BIO attendees come from outside the U.S: 76 countries are represented.
In 2016, BIO hosted 15,937 industry leaders - 49% VP/C-Level attendees. More info.
Why join FlandersBio & FIT?
- Reduction of up to 600 USD per participant on the registration rate (see item cost for further details).
- Acces to an info session: we will answer all your questions about the BIO Convention (session to take place in February 2017 @FlandersBio).
- Your logo on a Belgian pavilion and your company description & contact details in a printed exhibitor catalogue.
- Combined shipping of your company brochures/gadgets to the US.
- We ensure permanent presence on the BE pavilion, so that you don't miss any interesting contacts.
- Access to a seating area on the BE Pavilion.
- Free Exhibitor Booth Partnering (= organize your B2B Meetings on the Belgian Pavilion) - ! limited number of Booth Partnering Accounts, first come - first served.
- Access to a Belgian networking event and a Belgian Café.
- Accomodation: a travel agency can take care of booking your hotel room (we have pre-booked rooms in WESTGATE HOTEL SAN DIEGO), and flight.
About 40 Flemish companies and organisations joined us in 2016.
- Service Fee FlandersBio & FIT (per company):
Companies with up to 250 employees and non profit organisations: 500€/company
Private companies with more than 250 employees: 1000€/company (EU legislation)
- Service Fee Travel Agency (= optional): 80€/delegate
- BIO Convention Registration Package -- depends on the package you choose:
- Exhibition access + Business Partnering on Belgian Pavilion: Free
- Education & Exhibition access (= access to exhibition + lectures): 900$
- Convention Access (= access to exhibition + lectures + receptions): 1,550$ OR 1,200$*
- Convention Access & Partnering (= access to exhibition + lectures + receptions + One-on-One Partnering in BIO Business Forum): 2,800$ OR 2,200$*
- Hotel & Transport: variable**
* Only when we have at least 30 individual participants that choose Convention Access or Convention Access & Partnering, FlandersBio and Flanders Investment & Trade will be able to offer these reduced fees.
** You can apply for subsidies. More information can be found on the FIT website. Any questions? Please contact Yves Roekens from FIT (Phone: +32 2 504 88 20).
How to register your company or organisation?
- Register your company via the FIT website (deadline = 31/01/2017).
- OPTIONAL: book your hotel room in Westgate Hotel San Diego (password: BIO2017)
- Provide us with your company details for the Exhibitor Catalogue (deadline = 31/01/2017)
NOTE: we will provide you with more details about how to register your individual delegates in a later stage!
Links & Downloads
- Date: Monday, June 19, 2017 - Thursday, June 22, 2017
- Location: San Francisco, US.
- Route Description via Google Maps
- Language: English
- Organiser(s): FlandersBio and Flanders Investment & Trade
For any further information about this mission, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Jonas De Backer, Communications Coordinator at FlandersBio (Phone: +32 9 241 80 41).
Bookmark & share